Almost There

Good evening everyone :) I am excited that the semester is coming to a close. I am looking forward to seeing my family again, It has been like six months (that the longest I have gone without seeing them). But with the semester ending that also means all of the projects and finials are coming. I am relieved that all three of my group projects are done, and I think that went pretty well. Now I can focus on finishing up this project and studying for my finals. Due to all of my group projects this past week, I have not made any physical changes to my website, but I have done a lot of rough draft writing. I spent time outlining the last three writing segments I want to add. I did research and kept track of my sources. From there I was able to get a good rough draft complete for each one these will be easy to edit and complete for this week. I am happy with where I am and am looking forward to my completed product. We have been working on this project for so long it feels like, so it will be a nice fat and satisfying checkmark off of all of my assignments. I am sure you all can agree with me. Best of luck to all of you, and hang in there for this last week. 
Almost there kitty! :D | Cats, Funny cat memes, Animals


Comments

  1. Hey Lenard, first of wow the look of your website is amazing and so is the layout. Your current art section is super organized and the writing is really informative while covering a really problem going on. Overall your website looks great and you definitely are meeting all of the requirements for this project. I hope you finish your project strong and I can’t wait to see the complete final version. Keep up the good work and just think we're almost done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lenard,
    I like the layout of your website and think that it is very easy to navigate through. I think the way you divided up the section makes it clear for the user, and each section has tons of info. Overall your website looks to be in good shape and I think you are/will meeting all of the requirements for this project. The finish line is near and let's finish the project strongly. Good luck with the rest of the project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lenard, I totally agree that it will be so satisfying to check this off of my to -do list for the last time! I think that it's been such a whirlwind to get things together for other classes, but since this was assigned so far in advance I feel as though this has been such a slow and steady sort of thing and I've honestly found a lot for enjoyment out of this project than I was anticipating.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts