Weekly Report

YAY! We have completed week ten. I really have to try to get work done for this project. I have to sit myself down and say "Okay Eleni, time to get work done". Once I do this I am able to make some progress. I think that I have made a normal amount of progress this week. Meaning that I have found some resources and did some more writing. I have about 2250 words for my project so far. I am not sure where everyone else is, so I don't know if this is good or bad. I think that I have made a good plan for myself. I am still trying to work on a routine for myself. I feel like it changes every week. I hope that I will still be productive this week. Fingers crossed. 

Pin on To get you through the day...

Comments

  1. Hi Eleni, I think as long as you have a plan for yourself, the amount of words you have is just fine. I also started to seriously sit down and be productive this week as we only have a few left until our projects are due. I also want to say the memes are a nice touch to each one of your updates (I never really know what image to put). Good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I think you made good progress this week and if you were able to make a plan for yourself, then consider this week a win. Planning a project is very key and limits the cause of becoming lazy because you will be on a timely schedule. I like the picture you used for this week and it was very funny. Good luck with the rest of the project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Eleni! I completely understand how you feel about the project. It is hard for me to start to work on it, but once I start I always make pretty good progress. We just need to overcome that laziness! I am around the same number of words as you, so you are not alone lol. Just keep going, we can do very good on this project for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Eneni, I feel like if you are making significant progress each week, and you have a structured schedule so your project is finished on time, it doesn't matter how many words you have today. As long as it gets done. I'm having the same problem about needing to tell myself to just sit down and do the work, it is especially hard after a long day and just wanting to rest. But hang in there!

    ReplyDelete

  5. Hi Eleni, I think that you are in the same boat as more people than you think right now. We are all becoming a little more stressed and want to make sure that we are putting ourselves in a good position to make sure that we are not cramming at the start of december. I think this week of thanksgiving is a good time to take a step back, reevaluate, and figure out what needs to be done and how it can be evenly spread out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts