Website Update on Week 11

I am at 4,475 words on my website. I am more than halfway done! I finally finished my writing on jazz and I added it to my website. I have already outlined my next writing so I am hoping it won't take me too long to complete. I also added my works cited page. I have been forgetting that step. I haven't put any of the websites in the proper format yet but it's a start. I am hoping I can get some work done over break. Our break is only two days long. I find this unfair, but oh well, it's what we were given. I just know that I am going to have to spend my break doing work :/ I am sure most everyone else is in the same position though. I am not sure if the weather/winter is affecting anyone else, but with the sun setting at 4:30 I am feeling tired and unproductive all the time. It is getting dark so early, it's depressing. I then feel stressed because I haven't gotten much work done and it feels like 9:00 but it's actually 5:15. 

People say I can't learn english with memes. : meme

Comments

  1. Hey how's it going the whole deal with nighttime coming so early really blows. It's unavoidable but I've been feeling really tired lately as well if I'm being honest. I look outside and think wow it's late as hell it must be close to 8:00 but it's actually 4:00. I need to take some time for my work cited page as well thinking about it. However, it sounds like you're making good progress. The word count will go by much faster than you think. I hope everything continues to go well for your project. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eleni, thanks for sharing with us. The meme you included made me actually LOL here at my desk. Despite being an English teacher I feel this way sometimes, too! Same goes for the challenges you describe in finishing up your work as "winter is coming" and things get dark (literally, with the sun going down, and figuratively, with coronavirus cases on the rise). Hang in there and let me know if there's anything I can do to help as we finish up in the next few weeks. I'm cheering you guys on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    The whole daylight savings is kinda wack because it is very dark every early. I was in the same position and had to work on the project over break. I was very productive and I think you would be too. I add my work cited page recently as well. I think you made good progress and good luck with the rest of the project.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts