Project Update

This week I felt extremely unmotivated to do any work. I am not sure if it was because of the weather or the number of group projects I was assigned, but the bottom line is I did not get very far with my project this week. I am hoping to make up for my laziness on Tuesday. I have a rough draft completed for one of my art analysis and I am going to upload it this week. The rough draft I have focuses on the history and importance of jazz. I enjoyed doing this research because I also got to read about the 1920s so I had "Great Gatsby" vibes the whole time. I am also going to do my introduction and another writing piece this week. I am unsure what I am going to write about though. I am content with the setup and look of my website so I know that I no longer have to spend time on this part of the project. I can now shift my focus to coming up with more art pieces that fit my topic of the website. I hope that I find the motivation to complete this because I need to get it done [insert laughing face]. 

Epic Funny Comments, Memes, Pictures: I Don't Always Work Hard

Comments

  1. We all have weeks like this! Sometimes you need to step back for a bit before returning to work and that's more than okay. Hopefully the flexibility of the project makes you feel better about this; you know you can get right back on track and adjust your plans to make sure you're still making progress and getting things done. It's natural to have ebbs and flows in your work productivity, so the key is to maximize the times when you're feeling "in the groove" to balance out times where you need more of a break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Eleni, (I saw your name in the peer directory, not sure if you prefer this or Lenard) I definitely get how you felt last week. We’re actually in the same intro class so I can totally understand the dread of having two projects dumped on you (On top of the one for Building Construction). But the good thing is we have plenty of time to do all of them, and it looks like you already have a solid idea of what you want to accomplish and make up this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Eleni, I have been feel very unmotivated as well, as a few other people I know, there has been a lot of stress with the pandemic, election, and the semester beginning to come to a close. Its important to take some time away from the computer and focus on your health. Because of online classes sometimes it feels impossible to escape a screen. It is good you have a plan though and set goals for what you want in your project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I definitely know how you feel about being unmotivated some days or having other work that needs to be done first. It does help to take some time away from a project or way from a computer screen and to do some other activity. It looks like you have a plan for the project after missing this week and good luck with the rest of the project.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts