Websight Update

I spent some time planning out my website and when I am going to complete what stages when. I have the final setup for my website complete. I have a personal photo and multiple pages to help organize the required work we need to have posted. I want to make sure that my website fits an overall theme and is easy to navigate. I took some time to add up all the words required. I am starting to stress a little over the 6,000 words. This is not adding up for me. 6,000 words in total. 
Introduction: 400 
Critical Analysis x 4: roughly 250 words each x4= 1,000 words  
    I have 1137 words 
This I Believe Essay: roughly 500 words 
    I have 592 words 
Additional writing pieces: These will have to make up the remaining ~4,000 words 

I have some topics for the additional writing pieces, but I am worried that I will not have enough content to hit the word requirement. 

Other than the word count issue I think that my final project is coming along. I have set up a meeting with our professor for next week to talk about my project and make sure that I am headed in the right direction.  

20 Words For 2020

Comments

  1. Hey! After randomly selecting a couple blogs it seems the word count is the main fear in the final project. I myself can agree that it will be a stretch and I think it will be hard, but I bet you will do great! I took a peak at your website so far too. I think its cool how the title brings you to the blog post, and the picture brings you to the source. It's definitely a different idea and keeps it well organized. I used the traditional ctrl C ctrl V tactic.. maybe I should be more creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can agree with this and it will be diffucult. I like your project that you have right now it is very creative and different. It looks like you have put a lot of thought and effort in doing this so it is cool to see.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts