Jazz Plan

As our projects continue, I have realized how much information is out there relating to jazz. For the next few weeks, I am going to continue my research. My focus for this project is jazz. I am wanting to focus on the history and culture of jazz. Jazz has helped groups of people get their voice out. Jazz was a new and forward form of music. Jazz started in New Orleans in the 1920s. The “Roaring Twenties” was also known as the “Jazz Age”. During the time of new trends and forward-thinking, Jazz was the soundtrack throughout the whole era. After I compile all of my research I will begin to assemble my website. I want my website to be well organized and engaging. The 1920s was a very bright and flash age, and I want my website to reflect that.

History Of Jazz Music -

Comments

Popular Posts